Anker PowerHouse II 800, Anker Portable Power Station, PowerHouse II 800, 500W/777Wh Solar Generator with 110V/500W 2-AC Outlets, 2X 60W Power Delivery Outputs & LED Flashlight, for Outdoor RV/Van Camping, Home Emergencies
- Massive Cell Capacity: Packing a whopping 777 watt-hours, this powerful charging station serves as a reliable emergency backup or handy travel companion.
- Power it All: With 2 AC outlets, 2 USB-C ports, 4 USB-A ports, one vehicle-class outlet, and 2 DC outlets; PowerHouse II 800 is compatible with virtually all essential devices.
- Fast and Furious: With output topping 770W, every small appliance runs optimally and every device charges as fast as possible; with zero interference at full load. Get a MacBook Air to 50% charge in around 40 minutes.
- Back on the Road: PowerHouse itself recharges in as little as 4.9 hours with the combined DC and USB-C inputs allowing for 240W power flow.
- What You Get: PowerHouse II 800, AC adapter , USB-A to USB-C Cable, USB-C to USB-C Cable, Car Port to DC Cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Featuring DC and specialized “Anderson” ports, PowerHouse II 800 works with most solar panels.
A max input of 120W and MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) technology work together to ensure optimal recharging efficiency.
Reinforced on all 8 corners, PowerHouse handles just about anything you can throw at it.
Multiple light modes for any situation.
PowerHouse’s AC outlets are optimized to deliver constant power to low-draw devices like CPAP machines.