Anker 542 USB-C to Lightning Cable (Bio-Based) (1.8m/6ft)
- The exterior of bio-based cables is around 40% composed of a proprietary mixture of plant-based materials.
- Plants like Corn & Sugar Cane.
- Low-Plastic Packaging – average of 90%
- 20,000-bend lifespan, Ready to handle the stresses & strains of daily use.
- MFi certified for flawless compatibility with all Lightning devices
- Supports up to 30W charging, enough to power your iPhone or iPad at high speed.
- Eco-Friendly Design
- 30W Power Delivery
- Wide Compatibility
- Extremely Bendable
- Eco-Friendly Charge
- Reducing Plastic for a Greener Future
Built with Bio-Based Materials
for an Eco-Friendly Charge
Reducing Plastic for a
The exterior of our bio-based cables is
around 40% composed of a proprietary
mixture of plant-based materials. Using plant
matter in our cables allows us to cut down on
petroleum-based plastic such as TPE.
*Data based on Jun. 2022 BETA laboratory testing.
We’ve reduced the amount of plastic used in
packaging for the entire lineup by an average of
90%*. The inner material of the packaging has
been changed from plastic to pulp, the packaging
paper is FSC-certified 100% recyclable, and
printing is done with natural soy ink.
*Calculated based on Aug. 2022 internal testing to measure the weight
of plastic reduced in the packaging.
Bio-Based and Durable
MFi Certified for Reliable Charging
Full-Speed Charging for Your iPhone